Sunday, April 26, 2020

MOVEMENT

Movement 1

My idea came from the movement of the leaves in the wind. 

My first movement is the opening and closing of the windows on the roof and sides to maximize or reduce sunlight into the room


Final Rendered Video of the movement 


Movement 2

My idea came from the opening and closing of a flower bud as this links to my theory of biomimicry. 


I created a study pod for students to go learn in a more quiet space. These pods open and close on arrival and the user has the choice of keeping them open or closed for a more private space. 


Movement 3

This elevator allows movement and access to and between all the levels. I made it circular in shape to follow the form and fluidity of the design of the building. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment